Friday, April 29, 2011

Updates

So I have been meaning to get to the last part of "Adventures of Bombquisha" and I have been too pre-occupied with "stuff" in general. It will be up soon. Sometimes I have to go over what I have written and go with that, at least I can still create stories and let my imagination go crazy.

Dreams About Derek is 50% done and I mean with the thumbnails, the drawing won't take that long and the inking I'm not at all worried. But I do think I need an editor, because at times I miss stuff and the smallest things too. So I think I'll just have to dip into the non-existent funds that I have and pay someone to re-read what I wrote. I mean at times I catch myself and then sometimes I feel like I cannot form a sentence at all. LOL! But that comes with being a writer right? Especially if you are a creative writer. We're not as "literal" as you think. But I am happy the project is moving along.

Now I have a very special updat because I am working on a project that I know many of you will like. I am very excited about this because I think this will be a nice webisode. YES!!!! And I can't say enough of how challenging this piece was to write because of all the subliminal messages that I throw in there about this wrecked society. Most def it is Sci/Fi with a bang... Stay tunned....

No comments:

Post a Comment